Friday, February 13, 2015

and Fail

      If yesterday were a checkbox it would have two bold diagonally crisscrossing lines drawn through it. Back at work and around people did not find me able to pulse the inner light of my being as I had so easily Monday. Each night this week has found me more exhausted and unable to complete the goal as intended. With that being said, I do think it is an interesting way to start an experiment. Live the days as you normally would, but keep the mental code of a goal running in the background as often as you can. Just see what happens, see how it affects you.
      Thursday did bring with it a log of successes that are worth noting. Brianna and I disassembled the dishwasher and fridge without arguing even a single time. Noteworthy because we generally fight when house projects get the better of us for extended periods of time. I don't know if the positive vibs had anything to do with the not fighting, but I was more confident and she didn't randomly put us down for being mechanically retarded like she normally would.
      There was also a point in the day where a new hypothesis was formed. I'm not comfortable saying that other people are dramatically affected by my release of positive energy, but I am more than comfortable saying that how I react to other people is dramatically affected by my release of positive energy. When releasing positivity, I don't view questions as accusations and I find myself more open outside input. This of course means that I treat people better, they feel treated better, they respond better, and the world is almost always better for it. We can dig into this more in a weekend Synop(assuming I get around to writing one).

No comments:

Post a Comment