Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tuesday Too

      As it turns out, a second day of pushing positive energy out and into the universe was more challenging. I was able to stay aware of the goal and keep it going, but I did find myself taking several moments to breath as the day got later and later. It's not enough to just push the energy out from the core. Your responses, your tone, and even your body language have to be spoken brightly, a shower of colorful light.
      From what I can see, or at least from what I perceive, it is appearing to help keep my co-workers in generally good moods as well. It's not an exageration to say that over half of my team spends a majority of their days putting out a negative energy. One of the more difficult pieces of the puzzle is that when my co-workers do put out negative energy, as every normal person in the world does, it absorbs into me rather than reflects. If there was a reflection, I'd have a sort of shield against the drulls of everyday life. Absorption means that the bad energy of the world adds into my own until such time that it disperses back to whereever such things disperse out to.
      Yes, I realize that these are just graphical representations of what I imagine to be happening. This experiment won't have any actual facts that are not saturated with my own bias and subjective thoughts. Today I'll be working from home, I wish there was a way to measure the vib of the office when I'm not there, grab an imaginary baseline :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment