Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Projecting Testing

      In light of my whole weekend of writing procrastination, I do have a new project that I'm going to work on.  The idea behind the project will be for me to keep track of whether or not I'm able to project positive energy all day, for how long, on what days, and what might be causing the success and failures to happen.
      With today being Tuesday, I can already say that Monday was a pretty easy success. I projected good energy all day and it was more than easy. It could have been so easy for a number of reasons, a restful week + first day of trying + random variables to many to list. As of this morning, I can already tell that negative thoughts are creeping into my brain more easily. The negative thoughts are mostly spawned by a work related uncontrollable-inevitability that may come to a head this week. 
      Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment