Thursday, February 12, 2015

Working from home

      Foolish was I to think that working from home would make the positive energy experiment easier than when at work. All of the time spent alone made it much easier to lose myself and the context of which for myself to be held... by me. 
     One dimensional communication, such as IM and EM, are easy tools of negativity if you're not careful. Not only cannot we not feel the grounding energy of others, but we are also removed from the ability of seeing how our typed words have affected their energy. One would have to use exclaimation points like surgeons tools if she or he wanted to even fake a 1D conversation into a 2.
      At the end of the day, this is getting harder. I would even say that there were definite points of failure while at home last night with Brianna. Failures that were my own, caused by creeping thoughts of little consequence or reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment