Monday, February 16, 2015

Capstone

      A weekend full up with reflection over last week's "Experiment" did not yield much additional information that would be considered interesting. What do we know? We know that focusing on the emition of positive energy did appear to effect my surroundings for the better. We know that the ability to emite positive energy was highly dependant on how tired I was and whether or not I was having a 1D, 2D, or 3D interaction with people. And lastly, we know that more than anything else, when I focus on the release of positive energy, it causes me to receive the input from others as less aggressive and pointless as I so often inadvertantly do.
      From the outside, it's easy to say that this is all information that is known and any such infintile testing is little more than pointless. Today's world makes it easy to approach all testing and experimentation as a waste of time and energy. We justify not putting time into one trash can so that we can go back to putting it into the trash cans that we're used to, the trash cans within our comfort zones. 
      If I don't run mental experiements with myself now, and do other exercises of this nature, later on in life will find me wondering why I didn't and why I don't understand myself better. The comical part of the question I'll undoubtedly ask myself is that I won't even consider the idea that I discarded the prospectous as "Pointless." All I will be able to remember is that I did not spend time getting to know myself, and at the end of all things, I will not be ready to die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment